Growing your managed IT Services company shouldn’t cost you millions of dollars, your health, your marriage, or your peace of mind.
It’s time to KNOW if you’re wisely investing your time, money, and energy in your sales and marketing efforts with an audit.
Because for small to medium sized Managed IT Services providers like you, your business is often your life.
“I felt like the audit, the file itself, didn’t speak to the value we got from it. It was the conversation we had with Dave. That’s where you’re really going to get the gems.”
– Hector Ortiz, CEO & Co-Founder, Dega Systems
This audit will save your life (and business) over the next 20-30 years by:
- Pointing out where you’re bleeding money
- Getting to the root cause of your brand identity confusion
- Evaluating whether your content is positioning you as the thought leader you are
- Figuring out what you actually know about your target audience
- Identifying the skills gaps of your current sales and marketing staff
- Increasing your understanding of sales and marketing so you can make better business decisions regarding your growth
Are the dollars you’re spending on sales and marketing going to pay off?
There’s only one way to find out. Get our lifesaving Sales and Marketing Audit.*
Want the full story on what I learned after spending millions on sales and marketing for an emerging, growth-focused SaaS company?
Avoid making the same mistakes. Download it here.
Try Our Sales & Marketing Audit Today
*Typically, I charge $3,500 for our Sales and Marketing Audit. We cover a LOT of ground. However, for a limited time I’ll be offering this lifesaving audit for $500 to all attendees of the 2022 IT Nation Connect Conference attendees.
Sign up by December 1, 2022 with proof of attendance to get this $500 audit offer. Head into 2023 equipped with the info you need to grow your company wisely. You’ll be glad you did.
Based in Fargo, ND // With offices in Minneapolis, MN